What You Need To Know
Our Gros Piton mountain is nestled between two historic beauties of St. Lucia; the town of Soufriere, then the old capital of St. Lucia during the French ruling and Fond Gens Libre (Valley of the free people)
The Gros Piton Mountain Nature Trail is alive with natural, cultural and historical charm. There are several caves and ‘look out points’ dating back to the days of the Brigands. The arduous yet exciting life of the Brigands is brought to life with the aid of tales and legends recounted by the guides. The trail weaves through three different ecosystems boasting an Eden of flora and fauna, some endemic to the great mountain. The entire hike is serenaded by a melodious orchestra of a multitude of exotic birds. One may even catch a fleeting glimpse of the elusive mongoose. Upon arrival at the summit there are two viewing points. The panoramas to the north and south of the island are quite simply beyond verbal description. Exploring the Gros Pitons can be a wonderful adventure and worth the trip to the island of Saint Lucia. Booking business class flights to great international destinations like this can make a great trip even better. With daily flights from many cities, travel to Saint Lucia is always just a flight away.
Driver is not the specialized guide for the hike
Please note that the cost is only for the transportation to the hike site and not for the hike itself
Included in Cost
Water for the Hike, Refreshments
Excluded in Cost
Lunch and Site Entrance Fees ($50 USD per person)
Please walk with large towels in the event you would like to do the mud bath and waterfall afterwards
Pick Up & Drop Off
Hotel or Cruise Ship
Please walk with light snacks. Granola bars are recommended as well as fruits.
Start time will be 8:30-9:00AM
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- All refunds will be processed minus PayPal Fees.